Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Barry M with glitter





Kind of having Barry M maniac today! Been so long since I used them! And of course glitter, since everything gets better with glitter (do I say that too often!?).
I tried starting a bit different than normally, I often begin with the area closest to the tear ducts and making it darker.
It framed the eyes in a whole new way, which I like.
But today I started with the dark colour at the corner of the eye. I think it's good to do the looks in different ways, otherwise it's easy to get stuck.
Do you also make sure to create your looks differently?

Products in motion:
Primer - Medusa Stick It! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - Barry M Aqua Gold, Aqua Frost, Black Purple & Gold Iridescent pigments
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Night Fever Glitter Eyeliner from Collection 2000
Glitter - Too Faced Glamour Dust Blue Angel attached with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Brows - Tri Brow Colour from MUS

Enjoy!
Azure

25 comments:

Gosia said...

mmmm Beautifull make up... perfect for the evening :*
Gosia

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Love the mix of colours.x

PureMorning said...

Great look :))

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Super pretty :)

Darkness said...

I really like the mix of colours, and the glitter too of course! ;)
Yes I change my way to apply makeup too eheh

Biba said...

So beautiful! I love the colour combo!

gio said...

That's so pretty, love it!

Luna said...

Yay sparkles ! Love it ... again :D
Love the combo you did here !

Desert Rose said...

Gorgeous combo , I also usually start from lid then crease but sometimes I change :) would love to see a tutorial on a make up like this btw!

socialitedreams said...

i try to always switch up placement because it is super easy to get comfortable and stuck, i agree

Elex Page said...

These blend so well! Gorgeous colors as always.

Special K said...

Beautiful look :x

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I really love this look. Aqua Gold is an amazing-looking pigment. I hadn't thought to apply things in a different order to keep things fresh. I'll definitely give it a go, though.

dslrbbt said...

That lid colour is AMAZING!!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. And I try to mix up the placement because I use the SAME colors ALL the time. I'm so boring!

Christina said...

Love! If you're not a MUA, you should be one. :)

shalely said...

Wow i really Love the colours together.

D D said...

i like glitter toooooo! you should shorten your lashes :p (nooooo i'm not jealous - do i say THIS too often? )
lot of kiss for you girls

Fab Fingertips. said...

Stunning! I try to do different looks but with my slightly hooded eye shape it can be a paint to do nice eyes. :-(

Iridescent Colors said...

Wow, this is nice. I love it! It's beautiful and super wearable out anywhere. Love!

Antonia-Ivana said...

You are so good at combining colors, your make-ups look great always. I sometimes out on my make-up differently too, but not too often. I should do it more often.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Sharlynn said...

Fun! I never use glitter! But I love shimmery shades! I tend to switch up my gel liners! So different colors to go with my everyday look! :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAY, glitter! Everything does get better with glitter :)

Saimese said...

I liked the colour combo so much that I did a look inspired by this. Great job, Azure.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...